Highly Recommended Movies About the U.S. Senate
Advise & Consent
This 1962 Otto Preminger drama with an all-star cast speculates how far some politicians are willing to go to defeat a presidential nominee. Starring Henry Fonda, Don Murray, Charles Laughton, Walter Pigeon, Peter Lawford, Franchot Tone, Lew Ayres. Buy Now! Available on
Explore Our Awesomeness
Click icon to open video
This classic 1972 drama by director Michael Ritchie stars Robert Redford as a political idealist recruited to make a run for the U.S. Senate from California. A very accurate reflection of what goes on in a modern day political campaign. Also Starring Peter Boyle, Allen Garfield, Melvyn Douglas and Kenneth Tobey. Buy Now! Available on VHS | DVD
Founder & CEO
Point of Order
This political documentary about the Communist witch hunt of the 1950s shows the methods that Sen. Joe McCarthy used in interrogating law-abiding Americans. These Senate hearings pointedly demonstrate how a demagogue, hiding behind the American flag and the power of Congress, destroyed countless lives and careers. Buy Now! Available on VHS
We understand your requirement and provide quality works.
- He’s the only pitcher in major league history to have struck out Hall of Famer Ted Williams three times in one game. He’s also a United States Senator. Can you guess who it is? Answer
- He spent $7 million of his own money to help win his Senate seat. He’s also the owner of a National Basketball Association franchise. Can you guess who it is? Answer
- As a young naval officer, he used to brief President Dwight Eisenhower over closed-circuit television. In the late 1960s, he was known as President Richard Nixon‘s favorite mayor. Can you guess who it is? Answer
- This Chicago, Illinois native grew up in the turbulent ’60s and worked on the presidential campaign of Republican Sen. Barry Goldwater of Arizona in 1964. Can you guess who it is? Answer
- One of only five World War II veterans remaining in the Senate, he was named Secretary of the Navy by President Richard Nixon and was once married to actress Elizabeth Taylor. Can you guess who it is? Answer
- He’s the only current member of the Senate who is a former space shuttle astronaut, having rode the Columbia in January 1986, less than two weeks before the Challenger exploded. Can you guess who it is? Answer
- Holding the rank of colonel, he’s the only current member of the Senate now serving in either the U.S. National Guard or U.S. Air Force Reserves. Can you guess who it is? Answer
Get in Touch
Allow people to reach you directly through your site:
Here for you
Call us 24/7. We are there for your support.
Res enim fortasse verae, certe graves.
Where to find us
42 Boulevard, California, number 23